We are delighted to introduce this first edition of the IKM Newsletter. We intend to make it a regular publication and to use it to keep you in touch with news and developments which relate to the Legal field. In this and future editions, we shall be sharing with you Thought Leadership on key issues and hope that you will find great value in its content.
The articles featured in this issue include:
- New Law Sounds Death Knell for Faceless Company Owners
- How the Project Facilitation Fund will impact Infrastructure Development in Kenya
- Ban on Plastic Bags: What You Need to Know
- Shifting Ground: Which Way for NGOs in Kenya
- Redundancies-Court of Appeal Steps In to Clarify the Law
You can view the Legal Newsletter here